Friday, March 24, 2006

Up is Down

Yale has no problem admitting a former spokesman for the Taliban - a male, needless to say - but can't find any room for any of the women the Taliban persecuted? And not just Yale - only 10 colleges and universities - out of 2,000 - can find room for qualified female candidates who would not only expand the diversity of the campus but would also take their education back home and use it to help their country?

Kudos to the 10 colleges and universities that currently participate in the program. To the other 1,990, I have one question: Can you give me one good reason why I should even consider sending my daughter to you for her higher education?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Honey, baby.

Just think of me spending 5 grand to get in here as a temporary permanant resident, and all teh mexicans rioting about the illegal immigrant shit.