Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Perceptions

Over at the Dlbert Blog, Scott Adams poses a question:

Let’s say your spouse decides to cook you an extra special meal. It’s your favorite. It takes him/her a lot of work. You enjoy the meal and naturally offer to do the cleaning up by yourself.

But here’s the kicker: Your spouse loves to cook, and you hate to clean up, especially after a long day and a big meal. As you wipe down the table and wash the extra-high pile of pots and pans from the extra-special meal, which thought do you have?

1. My spouse gave me something special tonight.

2. I got screwed in this deal.

I have to confess that the scenario which popped into my mind immediately after reading this would lead me to answer "Both".

The scenario? Trying to get comfortable in the wet spot just after having sex.

No comments: