Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Climbing on Board

Over at JustOneMinute, Tom Maguire is in full Harry Potter mode:

In anticipation of the grand finale to the Harry Potter series let me tell you right now how some major plot points will turn out. And just so you know - I am so right about some of these things that you may as well call them spoiler alerts. And my credentials? I have not one but two high schoolers who have memorized the six books and are reigning trivia champs at their respective schools; I merely pass along their distilled wisdom.

I'm not so sure you can call his predictions "spoilers", after all, he also bet the bank on the 7th book being published on 7/7/07 so...

It's also interesting to follow the money and see how the betting is going, both in the UK and here.

Developing...

No comments: