Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Everyone's Wild About Harry

Okay, so there's nothing really new in the EW article about the 5th movie. Still, it's interesting to note that with Spidey, Shrek and Pirates all doing their third thing (take that for alliteration, Kate!) next month, it's HP that gets the early ink.

I know, I know. Those other movies will be all over the magazine (and everywhere else) the next few weeks.

But with the 5th movie and the 7th book coming out within 8 days of one another in July, it looks like - this year, at least - HP's biggest competition will be...HP.

5 comments:

Kate Willoughby said...

I preordered the HP book for my kids and am only mildly interested in reading it. The Phoenix book ran on FOREVER and needed heavy editing. Of course, who'd tell JK that she needed to cut 30% of her book out to up the pacing? Certainly not one of her editors, not unless they wanted to be out of a job.

Gaucho said...

So next up is the HP laundry list?

Kate Willoughby said...

I hope not!

Svedish Chef said...

I miss you.

And she's hot.

Gaucho said...

She is cute, isn't she?