Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Announcement

Over the last couple of years, LAGuy and I have traded posts, usually about movies, and after a conversation last week, he was kind enough to invite me to start posting at the Pajama Guy site. In keeping with the "Guy" theme, I am posting as VermontGuy. So, by all means check it out. I've been a regular reader of theirs since before I established this site and it's well worth a daily check. Not only is it more topical and updated more often than the Teahouse, now it's got me, too.

Dear loyal Teahouse readers (the few, the proud, the demented): be not dismayed. I'm not abandoning my baby. I'll still be posting here, although my posts may start to take on a more personal nature, since I can get my political ya-ya's out over at Pajama Guy. Think of it as spreading the love.

And don't we all need a little more love in our lives?

No comments: