Sunday, July 02, 2006

Required Reading

I added a new blog to my blogroll this morning. It's called Creating Passionate Users and though it lists several people as contributors, it seems to be primarily the brainchild of Kathy Sierra. I discovered it initially by linking to this post, which encouraged me to poke around and check out some of her previous posts. Since then, I've been a regular visitor. If I hadn't been waylaid by the move from hell, I would have added it to my blogroll before now.

Her recent post about her near-death experience a year ago and her subsequent link to this post at another site made a huge impresion on me. I find the site consistently interesting and definitely worth my time and I hope you will, too.

On a related note, it must seem strange for a small blog like this one to be recommending people to a larger blog that has far more viewers than I do. Sort of like the tail wagging the dog, so to speak. Well, I look at it this way: the Internet - and the blogging portion of it - is huge; so huge that, no matter how much of it you see, there's always much more that you can't see. And if you should somehow stumble across my little portion of it, the least I can do - other than hopefully making your time here worthwhile - is direct you to other places you might find of interest.

Think of it as a karmic exercise.

No comments: